- > FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
- > INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE
The Cross Blanket is designed by Pia Wallen, a designer rooted in her Swedish culture. She references Scandinavian history in the traditional use of materials and techniques. In Swedish folk art tradition, the cross is a strong symbol for hope.
The Cross blanket is made from superior quality organic cotton, which has been grown in an entirely natural way, without the use of chemicals. It is hand-picked by small scale farmers on their own land in Peru, under fair labour standards.
The blanket is incredibly soft, wide enough to be be used on a double (as image) or kingsize bed, and is reversible.
- 100% organic cotton
- 250cm x 150cm (suitable for double and kingsize beds)
- Machine washable at 30'
- Reversible - grey on white and white on grey
UK standard delivery - orders delivered in 2 to 5 days
- UK standard delivery on orders over £50 FREE
- UK standard delivery for orders under £50 £3.95
- Next working day UK (order by 12midday) £10
- Delivery to EU country £20
- Delivery to rest of world £38