Hand Woven Linen Napkin with Coloured Selvedge
100% linen napkin woven by Mungo in South Africa on newly restored Ruti looms, with a true selvedge on both sides.
Master weaver Stuart Holding founded Mungo in Plettenberg Bay in 1998, employing members of the local community. These napkins are designed and produced entirely within Mungo’s mill in South Africa’s west coast, making use of domestic fabrics and the country’s talented work force.
This premium linen napkin comes in eight different colours and can be used either as a set in one colour or, as originally intended, as a mixed set. The idea came from a family holiday where facilities were limited and laundry was not a high priority. Each family member was assigned a colour so that the napkins could be reused for a few evenings and no confusion or cross contamination would arise.
- 55 cm x 55 cm
- Designed, Woven & Made in South Africa
- 40' machine wash
- Warm Iron
- Tumble Dry – Low heat
- Do not bleach
- Standard UK delivery ( 2 to 5 days) FREE on orders over £50/ £3.95 standard delivery for orders <£50
- Next working day (order by 12pm) £10.00
- Delivery to EU country £20.00
- Delivery to rest of world £38.00