- > FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
- > INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Our range of hand thrown and turned ceramics are by London potter Jane Sarre.
This is the larger size bowl, which is perfect as a lunch bowl or as a medium sized serving bowl. It is also great for soup as its interior is one single swooping curve, so the spoon glides smoothly. The turned foot gives lift to the profile and helps the bowl to stand firmly. A glazed band around the exterior rim delineates the rim and adds visual interest when the bowls are stacked. It matches the smaller bowl and sits well with the rest of this range. Glazes are smooth and glassy to touch, and unglazed sections provide a tactile contrast, giving the raw 'peachskin' feel of the clay itself.
Height: 8 - 8.5cm
Diameter of rim: 18 - 19.5cm
Every item is individually handmade using natural materials, resulting in minor variations. Your bowl may therefore look very slightly different to the example shown in the photos.
UK standard delivery - orders delivered in 2 to 5 days
- UK standard delivery on orders over £50 FREE
- UK standard delivery for orders under £50 £3.95
- Next working day UK (order by 12midday) £10
- Delivery to EU country £20
- Delivery to rest of world £38