- > FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
- > INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE
This new wool and linen reversible throw showcases the weaving talents of one of the few remaining mills on the north west coast of Ireland. Their inspiration comes from the colours and textures of the surrounding landscape and the rugged coastline of the area.
The throw is a luxurious double cloth with smooth merino lambswool on one side and a lighter linen on the other side. The double weave ensures that all the wool thread ends up on one side and the linen threads on the reverse. It has been created by considering the differential shrinkage between wool & linen, so that after the throw gets fringed & washed, the wool & linen fuse together with both fibres arriving at the correct thread density.
You can use linen side down as a light, cool addition to summer evenings and when the nights get a bit cooler, flip it over to the wool side. All natural fabrics make it feel satisfyingly comfortable against the skin.
- 50% Irish linen, 50% wool
- Dry clean or wash at 30'
- 200cm x 150cm
- Made in Ireland
UK standard delivery - orders delivered in 2 to 5 days
- UK standard delivery on orders over £50 FREE
- UK standard delivery for orders under £50 £3.95
- Next working day UK (order by 12midday) £10
- Delivery to EU country £20
- Delivery to rest of world £38