Designed by Geoffrey Fisher in Buckinghamshire, England, this broom is durable, functional and a joy to use.
Smooth to the touch, the tactile handle retains the natural appearance of wood and comes with a black woven loop, so that it can be hung for easy storage. The bristles are made from bahia, a superior natural fibre; it does not rot when damp and is semi-stiff, making the broom highly resilient to distortion and suitable for outdoor, indoor, wet or dry use.
The wood used is foraged from local woodlands, utilising the natural waste of the forest. The broom is then hand crafted in Geoffrey's workshop, using traditional woodworking techniques.
All products are made from unprepared wood that is wholly sustainable in origin, sourced from fallen trees or as a by-product of the coppicing process. The natural irregularities of the materials used and the meticulous handcrafting process combine to ensure that each individual product is entirely unique.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product and the natural materials used, each product will vary slightly in form, shape and size.
- Dimensions 120cm x 20cm x 4cm
- Made from Ash and bahia
- Should be stored in a dry place
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Standard UK delivery ( 2 to 5 days) FREE on orders over £50/ £3.95 standard delivery for orders <£50
- Next working day (order by 12pm) £10.00
- Delivery to EU country £20.00
- Delivery to rest of world £38.00