Although the idea behind the design for this brush was a traditional cobweb brush, it can be used to remove dust from any out or reach place. The metre long handle is made from ash and the soft bristles from coir or coconut ﬁbre which is a natural product that comes from the husk of the mature coconut and is naturally anti-bacterial.
All products are made from unprepared wood that is wholly sustainable in origin, sourced from fallen trees or as a by-product of the coppicing process. The natural irregularities of the materials used and the meticulous handcrafting process combine to ensure that each individual product is entirely unique.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product and the natural materials used, each product will vary slightly in form, shape and size.
- Dimensions 100 x 10 x 3 cm
- Made from ash and coir
- Hand made in England by Geoffrey Fisher
- Standard UK delivery ( 2 to 5 days) FREE on orders over £50/ £3.95 standard delivery for orders <£50
- Next working day (order by 12pm) £10.00
- Delivery to EU country £20.00
- Delivery to rest of world £38.00