- > FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
- > INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE
This one is now sold, but contact us to order another in bespoke upholstery email@example.com
Going against the grain of his contemporaries, Swedish architect-designer Carl Malmsten (1888-1972) was a strong critic of functionalism and a proponent of traditional Swedish craftsmanship. Malmsten was also a devoted educator who sought alternative approaches and methods to developing hand-produced products.
The Samsas (which translates as getting on well together) sofa is a classic Malmsten design. This model retains some of the original woven fabric, with a newly covered seat cushion in a matching dark green velvet.
- Height 83.82 cm x Width 177.8 cm x Depth 81.28 cm
- Original woven wool fabric and new velvet seat
- Legs made from oak
UK standard delivery - orders delivered in 3 to 5 days
- UK standard delivery on orders over £100 - FREE
- UK standard delivery for orders under £100 - £4.95
- Next working day UK (order by 12midday) - £10
- Delivery to EU country - £20
- Delivery to rest of world - £38