With an incredibly soft handle, the Bakuba throw is woven from pure cotton grown in Swaziland. It is inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the Congo, made by the people of the Kuba Kingdom. The off beat, repetitive, staggered and suspended geometric patterns of the kuba cloth have been compared to the traditional music of the region.
Master weaver Stuart Holding founded Mungo in Plettenberg Bay in 1998, employing members of the local community.
The Bakuba throw comes in two sizes, double and king. It can be used as a throw at the end of your bed or as a good sized throw for your sofa.
- Double 200cmx 160cm
- King 250cm x 160cm
- 40' machine wash
- Warm Iron
- Tumble Dry – Low heat
- Designed and woven in South Africa
- Standard UK delivery ( 2 to 5 days) FREE on orders over £50/ £3.95 standard delivery for orders <£50
- Next working day (order by 12pm) £10.00
- Delivery to EU country £20.00
- Delivery to rest of world £38.00