The terms and conditions apply to the use of the homeaddress.co website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website.
Homeaddress.co is operated by Home Address Retail Ltd., a company registered at Companies House, Cardiff.
1st Floor (North)
1 Devonshire Street
Company registration number: 8376412 VAT no. 157429194
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Home Address Retail Ltd, when you buy an item from homeaddress.co. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through homeaddress.co is with Home Address Retail Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Home Address Retail Ltd. for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must register your name and choose a password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from homeaddress.co under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Home Address Ltd as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Home Address Retail Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on homeaddress.co
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
HOME ADDRESS and other HOME ADDRESS owned names and or logos contained in this site are trademarks and or registered trademarks of HOME ADDRESS. Other names on this site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright in the design, text and graphics contained in the website is held by Home AddressLtd., trading as Home Address. The use of the photographs on the website is under license to Home Address, copyright for these photographs remains with the individual photographers.